Welcome to Our Learning Center
Welcome To Our Learning Center
- A Basic Guide To Bringing Your Idea To Market
- A Glossary Of Common Patent Terms
- All About Licensing your Patent
- Intellectual Property
- Statement of Non Disclosure
- America Invents Act
- An In Depth Understanding of the Patent Application Process
- Being A Co Inventor With Another Person
- Benefits of Using a Patent Services Company
- Can You Patent A Combination Invention?
- Can You Sell Patent Pending Ideas
- Differences Between Patents And Trade Secrets
- Get A Patent Before You Crowdsource
- Getting An International Patent
- How To Sell Your Patent
Steps To Success
- How A Prototype Can Help You
- How To Avoid Joint Patent Ownership
- How To Commission A Prototype
- How To Contest A Patent
- How To Perfect Your Patent Application Illustration
- How to transition from an app idea to an app invention
- International Patent Application
- Industry Expert Radio Segment 1
- Industry Expert Radio Segment 2
- Industry Expert Radio Segment 3
- Industry Expert Radio Segment 4
- Infographic How Patent Services USA Saves Inventors Money
- Infographic How to research your invention and save money
- Infographic Patent facts 2014
- Infographic Protecting Your Invention with a Patent
- Infographic Research package comparison
- Invention Promotion Company
- The Basics Of Design Patents
- The Basics Of Invention Prototyping
- Next Steps to Take with Your Invention
- Patent Application
- Patent Boom
- Patent Pending Scheme
- Patent Process
- Patent Services USA
- Pay Attention to the Following In Your Patent
- Provisional and Non Provisional Patents Explained
- Provisional Application
- Provisional Patent Checklist
- PSUSA Offers Inventors Who Conducted Invention Research Elsewhere with Investment Protection
- Research your invention before filing a patent
- Scope of Work
- Seven Steps To Take Before Applying For A Patent
- The Steps of the Patent Process
- Understanding The Patent Application Process
- Utility Patent
- Why You Need To Research Your Patent
Industry Tips & Pitfalls
- Should You Patent Your Invention
- Spot Warning Signs and Ask the Right Follow up Questions
- Start Your Own Business The Smart Way
- startup model
- The Benefits of Getting Professional Help With Your Patent
- The Danger Of Patent Trolls
- The Difference Between A Patent Rejection And An Objection
- The Difference Between A Patent Services Company And A Patent Attorney
- The Purpose of Patent Services
- Three Common Mistakes You Can Make in the Patent Application Process
- Three Crucial Steps For Protecting Your Invention
- Three Key Features You Need To Include In Your Patent Description
- Three Reasons To Build An Invention Prototype
- Three Tips For Assessing The Market Value Of Your Invention Yourself
- Trade Secret
- Double Blind Study
- Even the Smallest Inventions Need a Patent
- First Inventor to File
- First to File
- Five Tips On How To Pitch Your Invention
- Formal Service Proposal
- Going From Dream To Reality with your Invention Idea
- How A Patent Helps Me And My Invention
- How a Patent Services Company Can Help You
- How Long Does A Patent Protect My Invention
- How To Identify The Patentable Feature Of Your Invention
- Typical Consequences Of Patent Infringement
- United States Constitution
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- US Constitution
- Ways To Not Handle The Patent Process
- Welcome to Our Learning Center
- What Does It Mean If My Patent Is Pending
- What Happens If My Patent Is Copied
- What Is A Foreign Filing License
- What Is A Patent And Why Could You Need One
- What Not To Do When Trying To Sell Your Invention
- What Rights Will My Patent Give Me
- What The America Invents Act Of 2011 Means For You
- When You Shouldn't Patent An Idea
- Why Trademarks Are Important
- Why You May Want Help With Your Patent
- Why You Need A Patent Attorney On Your Team
- Why You Should Get Help with Your Patent Application
- Will My Patent Last Forever
Having access to valuable information is important for new inventors and entrepreneurs who are stepping into the intellectual property marketplace for the first time.
Our learning center was created to help inventors gain a thorough understanding of patents, the patent process, patent searches, applications, licensing and other related and important topics.
So go ahead and browse through our articles using the links on the left.
Getting the most out of a patent application requires that research and strategy building has already been completed in detail. When an inventor establishes a patent application date, the contents of the application is used to define the protected invention idea.
As a newcomer to the intellectual property marketplace, here are 5 topics that we strongly believe that you should become familiar with:
- Trade Secret - Before you have been granted a patent, you are most likely holding a trade secret. Know where you stand.
- Intellectual Property - Property holds value. These are special properties that hold all the value in art and ideas.
- Invention Promotion Company - AKA patent marketing company. Working with certain agencies can be a dead-end street. There are dozens of honest contractors who we have screened and tested for inventors in our network.
- Licensing - Licensing is the most accessible way to get rewards or royalties from a patent. With the right support licensing can be a way to get passive income from intellectual property.
- The Startup Model - Startups getting more and more popular. Launching a startup can be a very lucrative reason for establishing a patent.
Be on the lookout for links that are embedded within each article that will allow access to related subject matter. Please note that some of the material in our learning center is for advanced users and will require you to register before access is granted. After you have taken the first steps toward protecting your invention and patenting your invention or product idea, advanced topics will help you to keep you sure-footed at every stage of development.
So, go ahead and register in our network for free and gain access to advanced topics and other valuable material.
Any inventor with an active trade secret or startup also needs access to experienced support. Establish a confidential submission and statement of nondisclosure for your project, and we will make sure that you have a consultation team backing you up for the life of your project.
Need to speak with a pro right away? Give us a call at 888-344-6836 or visit our contact center.
Results speak for themselves. Take a look at some of these inventors who put knowledge and advice to work for their great ideas.